Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Penguin Sneak Peek

Hello Cp fans, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. If you like Sneak Peeks, then you will like this one from Spike Hike Today, check it out.

"By Spike Hike on May 1, 2013 - 11:56 |"

"Hey Penguins, I hope you are having as much fun in the Marvel Superhero Takeover as we are!! It's so awesome seeing so many heroes (and even a few villans) on patrol!!"

"To get in the spirit, I decided to dress my Penguin as Tiki Hulk. What do you think? Anyone want to join me in the Tiki Avengers?!! "



"To get set for the party, I used the My Penguin app's full screen player card. Trust me on this - it is awesome!! Touch makes it so simple and so much fun to style your Penguin's outfit. And it's all connected to ClubPenguin.com, so changing your outfit on iPad will also change it online automatically. Cool, huh?"

"We can't wait to get this app in your hands...and we will be doing it next week."

"My Penguin launches May 9th. And best of all, it's free to download!!"

"Until then...Waddle On!!"

"- The Club Penguin Team"

Pretty awesome post huh? Are you excited for the new app? Please comment below on your opinion of the brand new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment