Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Crzypengu's Penguin of the Week Award September 9, 2014

Hey Guys and Gals, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. It has been so many months since I have been doing these types of posts and I wanted to get back on them again. Anyways for this week of our English Club Penguin Players the winner is... Nana7533 Congratulations.

This Penguin must be someone who enjoys Music a lot even with her purple MP3 Player. I bet she is listening to very jamming music.

Nana's Igloo is quite impressive where it looks to me she is preparing for this months party by applying old furniture items into her Outdoor Igloo.

Congrats again to Nana for being this weeks Penguin of the Week. Anyways what do you think of this weeks penguin? Do you like how these turned out? Do you want to be on this website? If that is a yes please leave a comment below and tell me if you want to be put onto the blog. You may also send me a Private Message to me on Twitter on my account @Crzypengu1 when you want to meet and remember that all penguins are allowed to go even those in our other languages. Thanks again and until next time this is Crzypengu saying Waddle On.

No comments:

Post a Comment