Sunday, September 21, 2014

Club Penguin Lemon Pin September 18, 2014 Cheats

Hey Penguins, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. I understand today is a Sunday but I wanted to put up a brand new post today about the newest pin on the island which can be found on the Ski Hill, check it out.

"You have found a Lemon Pin. Would you like to pick it up?" Yes I would like a Lemon Please.

This is one pin that I think is awesome looking and it is definitely a favorite of mine but not as much as my first pin which is the Starfish Pin. I guess that is why I like Patrick Starfish the most on Spongebob Squarepants lol. Anyways what do you think of this brand new update? Do you like to collect pins? Please leave a comment below on your thoughts of the brand new update.

No comments:

Post a Comment