Friday, July 26, 2013

What Happened To the Star Wars Walkthrough?

Hello Club Penguin Fans, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Apparently this afternoon The Video put up for Club Penguins Star Wars Party was blocked Worldwide. I see I have found to get it fixed but why did it get taken down in the first place? Well that is because of Copyright. Because at around 4:22 in the Video you can hear the classic Cantina Band and it was taken down because of that. I have to get rid of it or file a dispute and probably get my youtube account terminated making all my videos go gone forever. I am extremely annoyed because I am Pretty sure it happened to a lot of others but did not get it taken down. I hope it will be solved to be better and you can watch it still at my previous post. Thank you and Waddle On.

No comments:

Post a Comment