Wednesday, July 31, 2013

How to get some Star Wars Takeover Party Costumes Early!

Hello Everyone, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today I want to show you how to get some items from the Star Wars Takeover Party Catalog, check it out.


As you can see it says come back August 1 which is tomorrow and you may also notice that I have all of them checked off. How do you get them, well here is how. Looking at the picture above there is some costumes but in this brief video I will show you how to do it with my friends penguin. In this Video I push Tab on the Keyboard which will make a box around the prices of the Costumes. Once you get there hit Enter on the Keyboard to get it to say would you like to buy this for this amount of coins. This only works for Tomorrows clothes so don't try out August 8 because it wont work till possibly next week, and because they are updating tonight it is just a small cheat and not a hack.

These are what the costumes look like on me.

Pretty cool to know Huh? Will you be trying this out or not till it comes out tomorrow? Please leave a comment below on your opinion of the brand new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment