Saturday, July 13, 2013

New iPad-Exclusive Star Wars Takeover Costume!

Hey Guys, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. On Thursday Polo Field put up a brand new post on the Club Penguin Blog, check it out.

"By Polo Field on July 11, 2013 - 11:42 |"
 
"Hello Penguins!"
 
"Since we released the (amazingly epic) 3D cinematic trailer in celebration of the Star Wars™ Takeover, many of you have asked for sneak peeks! Here's one for you..."
 
"We're releasing a Boba Fett costume... exclusively on the My Penguin iPad app! Members with the app are able to pick up the new costume with our recent My Penguin app update. You'll definitely want this one!"
 
 
"There will be plenty of other amazing character costumes at the Takeover, too. Stay tuned for more info there!"
 
"Speaking of characters... Boba Fett is probably one of my favorite Star Wars characters. Who's your favorite Star Wars character? We'd love to hear about your favorite in the comments below!"
 
"Until then... Waddle On!"
 
"- Club Penguin Team"
 
Star Wars™ & © 2013 Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Used Under Authorization.

Pretty cool post huh? Unfortunately I do not have an I pad in my home so I will try to find another way to get it by maybe asking one of my friends for help. Anyways please leave a comment below on your opinion of the brand new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment