Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Penguin of the Day: Chilly0ne

Hello Everyone, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today one of my friends got nominated as a penguin of the day today, check it out.

"By Daffodaily5 on June 11, 2013 - 05:56 |"

"Hiya!"

"Chilly0ne’s kindness and caring attitude towards others around the island is truly inspirational! She always makes an effort to be friendly to penguins that she meets, and the team and I think that’s pretty amazing! :D"

 
"Don’t forget to contact us and tell us why your buddy should be POTD!"

"Byeee!"

"-Club Penguin Team"

Pretty cool post huh? I am glad that one of my friends got penguin of the day and I hope that everyone friends will get a chance don't you? Please leave your comments below on your opinion of the brand new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment