Monday, June 17, 2013

Monsters University Team: Python Nu Kappa

Hello Club Penguin Fans, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. A couple days ago there was a brand new post on the club penguin blog by Daffodaily5 on which team she is supporting, check it out.

"By Daffodaily5 on June 12, 2013 - 12:50 |"

"Hiya,"

"It's great to see how excited you all are for the upcoming Monsters University party. I am too!
I'm going to join PNK! I can't wait to bring my brashest, boldest style to the Scare Games! Our team is bound to look (and scare) the best!"


"Here is a sneak peek of what our super stylish sorority is going to look like!"

"Byeee!"

"-Club Penguin Team"

Pretty cool post huh? I am not too excited for the party but I have to live with it anyways and notice how small the username is so maybe a new update? Anyways please leave a comment below on your opinion of the brand new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment