Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Crzypengu Update on the Blog

Hello Everyone, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. This is different from what I usually do but here is what is going on during this summer.

  • I will Finally Finish all the PSA Missions as of 5 are only uploaded.
  • I will rate Parties Starting on the Monsters University Party a Day After it is done (That's usually on Fridays).
  • I will try to keep up with the Penguins of the Week Posts as I am behind on those.
  • I hope to get more different posts from the other Language Blogs.
  • I will start doing another blog on Mech Mice Which is the one Rocketsnail Games is doing where most of the Posts where occur after July 9 as that is when the beta test starts.
  • I will release something special that no other blog has done ever and I hope to finish that by the end of July.
What do you think of these updates? If there is anything else you want be to know please comment below and tell me what else should be done. I hope to hear from you penguins soon and Waddle On.

No comments:

Post a Comment