Monday, November 26, 2012

Featured Igloos: November 25

Club Penguin has put up brand new igloos of the week yesterday, check it out.

"By Chattabox on November 25, 2012 - 19:52
Hiya penguin Pals!"

"It’s been a while since our last featured igloos blog, so thought I’d pop by and share some of my favourite igloos from this past month. Check it out!
I’m loving Ddo555’s Kingdom igloo! Is that a haunted forest I see in the corner? Yikes! smiley"

"Gia Kirk’s Puffle Day Care has everything your sweet little puffle would need! Love all the colourful puffle bean bags!"

"If you missed out on our spooktacular Halloween Party, Glaceon Isis has you covered with their very own Halloween-themed igloo! Loving the strobe light effects!"

"The Holiday season is on it’s way! If you know a friend who has an amazing Winter Wonderland igloo, be sure to let us know their penguin name in the comments below. We’ll choose a couple to feature again soon!
Waddle On!
- Club Penguin Team"

Thank you Chattabox these are sweet igloo's. What do you think of these igloos? I think they are very creative. Also today I will be putting something up that I have not done in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment