Thursday, November 1, 2012

Crzypengu is Turning 2,000 days old which leads to a Party

Hey everyone, Crzypengu here with the latest updates and on Sunday November 11th, 2012, my penguin will be exactly 2,000 days old, wow that long huh? Anyways even though it is on Veterans day and they should have their own day, I would like to move it to Monday because I think It would be a great time for everyone. I will be on the server that is listed below and here is where you can meet me.

Server: Pine Needles
Time: 2:00 P.M. Pst (Pacific standard time or as I like to say Penguin standard time) Location: Dock, then the rest of the Island
I will be adding at this party, liking igloo's, and so much more where we can waddle on the snowy island of CP. Everyone is ledgible to join and I like handing out postcards as well so I will do as much as I can. I hope everyone will enjoy it.



No comments:

Post a Comment