Thursday, November 22, 2012

Gary is not my father FOR REALS!!!!

Hey everyone, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. If you remember that Halloween video I did Gariwald said that gary was my father. Apparently not. I heard that he just wanted me to think who it is but I also dont know who my mother is until now. I researched so many books in the library and I found who my mother is. It is official that my mother is Aunt Arctic. I have a father but I will find him. Anyways Aunt Arctic is my mother and that is why I know who the Director is because she told me this according to this video.

You can see now that Aunt Arctic is the Director and my mother. Also she said when she is gone with the EPF, I am next in line and I hope she stays in there as long as she can.

No comments:

Post a Comment