Saturday, January 6, 2018

Penguin of the Week: Penguin1221

What is up Penguins, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Earlier this week Joe put up a brand new Penguin of the Week post where this weeks winner is penguin1221.

"Hi penguin pals!"

"Penguin1221 was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by Jaylove45!"

"Here is the nomination:"

"I would like to nominate my dearest friend penguin1221 for POTW. Ever since they joined they brought life to my CPI experience. I love tube racing with them. We always try to get a platinum rank but sadly cannot. I really appreciate how kind penguin1221 has been and hope they get POTW! Waddle on!"



"Congrats, Penguin1221!"

"Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 5,000 coins and a POTW emoji pack!"

Waddle On

Congratulations to Penguin1221 for becoming this weeks POTW. I really like the outfit that they are wearing and I also think its awesome that they play games with other users around the island. What do you all think of this weeks winner? Is there anyone you want to become a POTW in the future? Please leave your thoughts in the comments section below and more blog posts will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment