Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Penguin of the Week: danielus33

Hey Penguins, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. We got another new POTW post yesterday and this week that winner is danielus33.

"Hi penguin pals!"

"danielus33 was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by Primrose470!"

"Here is the nomination:"

"I want to nominate danielus33 for penguin of the week. He is like my best friend since I first came here and he is so caring and friendly. He would always be there to help his fellow penguins if they need help. Whenever I feel sad, he would always be there to cheer me up. I really think he deserves POTW."


"Congrats, danielus33!"

"Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 5,000 coins and a POTW emoji pack!"
Waddle On

Congratulations to danielus33 for becoming this weeks POTW. I like to mention that their outfit looks a lot like Charizard from the Pokémon series which I think they were going for, maybe not. What do you all think of this weeks winner? Is there anyone you want to see being voted as a Penguin of the Week in the future? Please leave your thoughts in the comments section below and more blog posts will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment