Monday, October 16, 2017

Behind the Scenes: Voice Acting Part 2

What is going on everyone, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Another Behind the Scenes video about the voice actors on the game has been posted on the Club Penguin News site and its pretty awesome.

"In this Behind the Scenes, we’ll visit with not just the voice of Gary, but the voice of Herbert AND Shellbeard! And here’s the kicker—it’s all performed by one man."

"That’s right, Todd Haberkorn is the voice of three Club Penguin Island characters!"

I am pretty happy to learn about this news that there is one actor for three big characters in the game. When I went to CP HQ in the summer time I was told about this and I'm glad to know about the actor who portrays the characters now. What do you all think of these Behind the Scenes Videos? I personally like all of these videos and I can't wait to see more in the future. Anyways please leave your thoughts in the comments section below and more blog posts will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment