Thursday, July 6, 2017

Penguin of the Week: VanBurgCPI

What is going on everybody, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today we got a brand new POTW that was selected based off of the CPI communities last comments, check it out.

"Hi penguin pals!"

"VanBurgCPI was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by Maverick BarlowLenawaffles12TuaddyAquarius1RyanjcCPI, and BetaTester2017!"

"Here are the nominations:"

"I nominate VanBurgCPI he is a very good friend he is VERYYYYY friendly he was my friend when I was level ten he cares of others and helps others he should be the potw I hope you win Van thank you for being my friend"

"I nominate vanburgcpi he loves helping people and has great parties! I’ve never had a good friend like him! He is nice to all penguins! No matter if they are a newbie, member, non member he is still nice! I hope he becomes POTW he deserves this plz nominate him"

"I would like to nominate VanburgCPI for POTW! He is such an amazing friend who is nice to everyone. He is always ready to help everyone. It is so fun to hang out with him and he is full of humor. Everyone likes him! Please nominate him, he deserves POTW!"

"I would also like to nominate VanburgCPI because he deserves it he’s the best friend ever and he helps shows kindness and he totally deserves PTOW!"

I" nominate my bestie VanburgCPI! He is very kind, nice, funny, clever, smart, and he hosts AWESOME parties! We both like the same things. (Food, old emotes etc.) He was also sponsored in the trailer. And many penguins have nominated Van. And some say he should be potw! he also helps new penguins."

"I would like to nominate VanburgCPI too! He has done a lot for me too! And helps others!"


"Congrats, VanBurgCPI!"

"(Hmm, your penguin looks familiar, I get the feeling I’ve seen him before.)"

"Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 5,000 coins and a POTW emoji pack!"
Signature Image
 
Congratulations VanBurgCPI for becoming this weeks Penguin of the Week. Based on all of the nominations you must be very popular on the game, or you are nice to every penguin there is. It is nice to hear about other Penguins on the Island based on those who have met them. What do you all think of this weeks Winner? Do you hope to be nominated as Penguin of the Week sometime? Please leave your thoughts in the comments section below and more blog posts will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment