Saturday, July 15, 2017

Penguin of the Week: Max Asher289

What is going on Penguin pals, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. I have been out of the country for the past couple of days and I finally got home after checking out Kelowna, BC, Canada. Next Week I plan on putting up a blog post about my time there visiting both the Club Penguin Headquarters and the Hyper Hippo Studio. Anyways we did get a brand new Penguin of the Week blog post on the Club Penguin Island website, check it out.

"Hi penguin pals!"

"Max Asher289 was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by HermioneXO!"

"Here is the nomination:"

"I nominate Max Asher289 for POTW because… he is really nice, always gets me in a great mood, super easy to talk to and friendly to all. It would mean the WORLD to me (and him) Max Asher289 for became POTW. Thanks!"


"Congrats, Max Asher289!"

"Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 5,000 coins and a POTW emoji pack!"
Signature Image
 
Congratulations Max Asher289 for being selected as this weeks Penguin of the Week. I like to read what every single entry is put up on the game and I hope we will see some from other countries in the future. What did you all think of this new post? Have you nominated any of your friends yet in the game? Please leave your thoughts in the comments section below and more blog posts will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment