Monday, January 16, 2017

Penguin of the Week: Tigergirl87

What is up Everybody, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today CP Blogger Megg posted a brand new blog post about this weeks Penguin of the Week, check it out.

"Hi, penguins!"
"Tigergirl87 was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by, Dance17717 and Poppy51253!"
"Here are their nominations:"
"Hi! I want to nominate Tigergirl87 for Penguin Of The Week!!! She is unique, FAB, and most of all MY Best Friend! I think she deserves POTW bc she always makes u happy! I like her alot! I think any penguin would! I want her to get POTW it would make her happy! She loves to make new friends too! Thx"
"Hey Megg! I'd love to nominate Tigergirl87! She is more than wonderful, she always cheers you up! If there was only one word to describe her it would be... Perfect! She has an awesome fashion style! She will always be a great friend! I REALLY hope she gets POTW! Thanks! Waddle on!"


"Congrats, Tigergirl87!"
"Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 10,000 coins and the POTW Background."
"Waddle on!"
"-Club Penguin Team"
Congratulations Tigergirl87 for getting nominated as this weeks POTW. I think it would be pretty cool to be selected by a friend someday, but maybe someday I can have a friend or even nominate a friend to become a POTW. Anyways please leave your thoughts in the comments section below and more blog posts will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment