Monday, January 23, 2017

Penguin of the Week: Meridadisney

Hello Everyone, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today a brand new Penguin of the Week post was put up by none other than Megg, check it out.

"Hi, penguins!"
"Meridadisney was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by, Audrey12346 and Nelly21793!"
"Here are their nominations:"
"Hi Megg! I would like to nominate Meridadisney again! She is the sweetest person ever times 100! Every time she comes online I get super excited and try to find her to hang out! We are super good friends and are like two peas in a pod. She is the best friend you could ever want and have! Waddle On!"
"I nominate Meridadisney for POTW. She is always there for me no matter what and she helps me out of sticky situations. She's always so happy and friendly to everyone! She is the nicest penguin I've ever met on the island. Plus she inspires me so much to choose kindness. :D"


"Congrats, Meridadisney!"
"Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 10,000 coins and the POTW Background."
"Waddle on!"
"-Club Penguin Team"
Congratulations Meridadisney for being the Penguin of the Week this time. I also like your igloo design a lot as it looks pretty amazing. Anyways what do you all think of this? Is there any penguin you hope to see as Penguin of the Week? Please leave your thoughts in the comments section below and more blog posts will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment