Monday, March 2, 2015

I am sorry again

Hello Everyone, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. I am sorry that I am making huge disappointments around everyone with February being my worst month this year. I know I have not been doing enough on this blog and I want to change that but the fact that I have to work at 4 or 5 every week at a continuous rate makes me feel bad I am letting you all down. I want to put up more posts but the fact that I am not doing well in math at school it makes it harder to come back to this blog and work on it every time. I remember when getting into this website that I wanted to work as hard as I could and for the first year it worked out very well. However when I enter to my third year of working on this website I see that life does get harder a lot more when it goes on. I want to go on with this blog and I hope that I can go until I cannot anymore. I hope that I can change and I will get this website in order. Until next time this is Crzypengu saying waddle on.

No comments:

Post a Comment