Monday, October 27, 2014

november2014partysneakpeek1.jpg

What is up Guys and Gals, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today I wanted to put up another post that was put up today on the Club Penguin Blog which is kind of interesting to me, check it out.

By Ninja on October 27, 2014 - 20:14
november2014partysneakpeek1.jpg
Yes this is an actual post from the Club Penguin blog that was sent out by Moderator Ninja on Next Months party. There have been rumors going around it is a Pirate Party again which has not happened since 2008. This is one of the Parties I look forward to because it really brings me back to the old age of Club Penguin which was my favorite time to be around even though I missed some Parties over the years. Anyways what do you think of this Sneak Peek? Do you like to know that there is a Pirate Party coming out in November? Please leave a comment below on your opinions of the brand new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment