Sunday, October 5, 2014

Club Penguin Halloween 2014 Sneak Peek

Hey Gals and Guys, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today I wanted to post up a Brand New Sneak Peek on this Months Halloween Party which can be seen on the Login and Logout Screen, check it out.

These are the only two sneak peeks on the Halloween Party this year as for the Login and Logoff Screens but other than that I am very excited for this party. I think the Halloween Parties are always my favorite plus the Anniversary Party is in the same week when it starts which Club Penguin will celebrate Nine Years since it has been out. Anyways what do you think of this brand new update? Do you like it? Please leave a comment below on your thoughts of this new post and I will talk to you all on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment