Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Ask Polo!

Hello Everyone, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today I wanted to put up two posts just because I forgot to do my website yesterday but anyways check out this short post from Polo Field.

"By Polo Field on October 7, 2014 - 05:33"
"Hello Penguins!"
"Thought I'd try something new here on the blog. Instead of posting news, I thought I'd give you the chance to ask us a question!"
"Reply to this blog post with your question, and we'll answer as many questions as we can!"
"Until then... Waddle on!"
"-Club Penguin Team"
This seems interesting don't you think? What are you going to ask him? I would ask him why Club Penguin is not making enough Decorated Party Rooms this year because we need more unique styles to the party. Anyways do you hope to get more posts like this soon? Please leave a comment below on your thoughts of the brand new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment