Monday, October 27, 2014

Interview with Me to We Speaker Molly Burke

What is up Everybody, Crzypengu here with another Club Penguin post. Today there was a brand new post put up by the Club Penguin team on their blog about an interview with Molly Burke, check it out.

"By Megg on October 27, 2014 - 11:50"
"Hello Penguins!"
 
"When she was four-years‐old, Molly Burke’s world began to darken: she was diagnosed with a disease that caused her loss of vision. Despite this, when she was just five, she started public speaking and inspiring others with her story."
 
 
"Deamama and I had the amazing opportunity to ask Me to We speaker Molly Burke a few questions about her experiences with bullying. We think her answers are really important, and we wanted to share them with you."
 
"What would you say to someone who is being bullied today?"
 
"I’d tell them they aren’t alone. I’ve been there, and so have many others. It may feel like it’s never going to get better, but believe me, it will. Stay strong, believe in yourself, and know that it is not your fault. Don’t be afraid to reach out for help."
 
"What would you say to someone who is being a bully today?"
 
"I think it’s important for bullies to understand the impact they have. So when I speak, I tell the good, the bad, and the ugly. I make sure my audience understands how bad it can get. I think it is important for bullies to understand that it is never too late to change and to make amends."
 
"What would you say to a bystander who sees someone being bullied?"
 
"As a bystander, you have the power to make a difference. It only takes one person to change someone’s life. When I was being bullied, all it would have taken is someone to sit with me at lunch, ask if everything was okay, or walk with me to class. If you don’t feel like you’re strong enough to stand up to the bullies, at least stand beside the victim, show your support, and remind them that they aren’t alone."
 
"We’re all better when we support each other."
 
"Waddle on,"
 
"-Club Penguin Team"

Pretty cool post don't you think. I know a lot of Penguins get upset whenever Club Penguin brings in different advertisements on the site. I have thought to myself that it is kind of ridiculous that Club Penguin is not thinking of ideas anymore but I am hoping that they are at least trying their best. Anyways I am glad to see that Club Penguin is trying but hopefully the pace can come up with the parties. Please leave a comment below on your thoughts of this new post and I will have more up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment