Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Join Chattabox for a Game of Musical Chairs

Hello once again Cp fans, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today Chattabox has put up a very important announcement on the Club Penguin Blog, check it.

"By Chattabox on November 12, 2013 - 12:07 |"
"G'Day Penguins!"
"Who is looking forward to this months party?! Golden Puffles!! What could be more exciting?"
 
"To celebrate I've decided I'm going to hold a party in my igloo with a HUGE game of musical chairs – who's with me? I've decked out my iggy with all kinds of weird and wonderful chairs and would love all you guys to join me to play my favourite party game.
 
 
"Everyone who attends will get an awesome postcard and I will take photos to appear on next weeks blog."
 
"We are meeting at 4pm East Australian Standard Time or 6pm New Zealand time on Thursday 14th November. Lets meet on the Flurry server in the forest and then we'll make our way to my iggy. Everyone come ready for lots of fun and bring your best dance moves ;)"
 
"Waddle on!"
 
"- The Club Penguin Team"

So what do you think of the brand new post? Will you be attending the Party? Unfortunately I can not but I would like to hear all about it on Next weeks Blog. Anyways please leave a comment below on your thoughts of the brand new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment