Monday, November 18, 2013

Club Penguin EPF Spy Phone Message from Jet Pack Guy November 7, 2013

Hey Agents, Agent Crzypengu here with the latest updates. There has been a brand new EPF Message released about a week or so ago and is from Jet Pack Guy, check it out.

"There's something suspicious going out in the wilds. Get ready for rough terrain Crzypengu. We'll be heading into the wilderness."

I know we have been to the wilderness before Jet Pack Guy and it was when we found the Brown Puffles back in 2011. I thought it was fun but this is very suspicious and weird. I hope to hear more about it and I believe I know just the Polar Bear behind this. So what do you think of this message here agents? Do you have a suspect in mind? Please leave a comment below on your thoughts of the brand new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment