Monday, October 22, 2012

Special Message from Happy77

Hey everyone Crzypengu here with some news I really dont want to spoil, check it out.

"By Happy77 on October 22, 2012 - 16:22
Greetings Penguins!"

"Happy77 here. It's almost Club Penguin's anniversary. Hard to believe that Club Penguin is almost 7 years old already!"

"I'm writing this post to let you know that I'll also be moving on from Club Penguin. I'll be spending my time raising my children. Who knows? Maybe one day my kids will grow up to be bloggers, too. :)"

"I’ve had an amazing time here at Club Penguin. Like Billybob, you're the reason I've done this for so long. Polo Field and Businesmoose have been helping me since I first started blogging in 2008, so I know you’re in good hands."

"Thanks for being so supportive, and for the great memories."

"And as always...
Waddle On! :)"

"-Club Penguin Team"

WHAT THE FLOB IT!!!!! Why are all the creators and the people who made CP what it is today LEAVING????? This is very sad and I will miss both Happy77 and Billybob very much. Oh yeah and just one more thing, IS CLUB PENGUIN ENDING????????

No comments:

Post a Comment