Saturday, October 27, 2012

Club Penguin Spike Hike Reporting For Duty!

Club Penguin's newest owner, Chris Heatherly has sent us a blog post, check it.

"Hey Penguins!"

"Spike Hike here. My real name is Chris Heatherly, and as you may have heard last week, I'm stepping into Lane's big shoes. You probably don't know me, but I've been working and playing on Club Penguin for a long time!"

"I first met the Club Penguin Team in 2007 when I worked for Disney Toys. When I first came to Penguin, I fell in love with what the team was doing. Together we worked on the first Penguin toy line. Billybob and I got to launch the toys in the biggest penguin party ever in New York City! We had Club Penguin projected onto the Jumbotron so that kids from around the world could join the party."

"As a dad, I've been playing Club Penguin with my three kids for years. My twins even had a Club Penguin birthday party and I dressed up as Herbert. Herbert had stolen the puffles and the kids had to throw "snowballs" at him and get him to drop the sack of puffles. The kids tackled me to the ground and pelted me with snowballs!"




"Lane and I became really good friends and talked a lot about his vision for Club Penguin. When he asked me to join Club Penguin it was a dream come true! For the last year and a half, I've been able to work on parties, penguin shorts and music videos. As a long time player and as a dad, Club Penguin is very special to me."

"As Billybob said in his farewell post, one thing about Club Penguin will never change – it has always been about you guys and always will be."

"Until next time… Waddle On!"

"-Club Penguin Team"

Thanks Chris Heatherly for the message. Although Club Penguin won't be the same as he said, it will be for me. I am glad there will be a new owner, but why Lane and Happy, Why do you both have to leave, I just wish I can meet you guys one last time and add me because the original owner of Club Penguin and the Blogger Happy will be greatly missed and I will be sad for CP will never be the same without them ever unless they keep their jobs:(

No comments:

Post a Comment