Monday, October 22, 2012

Daffodaily5's Spooky Fruity Fashion Challenge!

Hey guys, Crzypengu here with a new post on the club penguin website today by one of the newest bloggers Daffodaily5, check it out.

"By Daffodaily5 on October 22, 2012 - 08:24
Hiya!"

"It’s Daffo here. I’ve seen some pretty crazy costumes recently and it got me thinking..."

"Nothing stands out more than a mismatched outfit, and nothing says spooky and strange quite like Halloween! So, I was trying on some different outfits for inspiration and found myself wearing the Kiwi Costume and the Ghost Goggles just for laughs, but you know what… it actually worked!"

"I’m always hoping to come across weird and wonderful discoveries so now I’m on the lookout for the freakiest fruit combination! What I'd really love to see are some fab fashion shows full of spooky, juicy costumes! What do you guys think? Who knows, maybe I'll waddle over to your igloo to take a peek at your creations."

I have no Image yet sorry about that:(

"I’d love to hear your thoughts, so make sure you leave a comment below!"

"Waddle on!"

Wow this is so cool huh, thanks Daffodaily5 for the message and I will update this when the image ever comes up.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment