Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Penguin of the Week: Tinapop22

What is up CP Fans, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Last week we got another Penguin of the Week blog post from the Club Penguin Team, check it out.

"Hi penguin pals!"

"Tinapop22 was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by Lexieamaya!"

"Here is the nomination:"

"I want to nominate my friend Tinapop22 she is amazing wonderful kind she makes me laugh when she makes jokes she also makes me feel better when I’m sad ps SHE DESERVES TO BE POTW she makes me happy when I see her she’s my favorite BFF in the world I rlly hope she gets potw sometime waddle on CPI"


"Congrats, Tinapop22!"

"Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 5,000 coins and a POTW emoji pack!"

Waddle On

Congratulations to Tinapop22 for becoming last weeks POTW. Its great to hear about more and more penguins that are on the island every week from these Penguin of the Week posts. Anyways what did you all think of last weeks winner? Is there anyone you hope to see win this award in the future? Please leave your comments down below and more blog posts will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment