Thursday, December 1, 2016

Penguin of the Week: Penny2415

What is up Penguins, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. A couple days ago a brand new Penguin of the week post on the Club Penguin Blog was put up, check it out.

"Hi, penguins!"
"Penny2415 was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by, Laval 126Shimmer71955Tripplem, & Iceythecool!"
"Here are their nominations:"
"Congratulations! This week I'd like to nominate Penny2415. She's an EXTREMELY talented artist who has drawn many things before. Not only that, but she is always a kind person who cheers you up when you're feeling down. I think she really deserves this award!"
"I'd love to nominate Penny2415 for POTW! Why? Her artwork is completely outstanding! She even once drew Megg in the flower-crown filter, and it looked epic! Her sense of humour is unmatched! She ALWAYS manages to crack us up once a day, at the least! Her talent level is truly amazing! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!"
"Congrats Junejune2012! I would like to nominate my friend Penny2415 for POTW. She is always so supportive and caring to everyone. She cheers me up when I'm feeling down and she never fails to make me laugh. She also makes stunning fan art, and totally deserves to be recognised for her talent :)"
"Hi Megg! I would like to nominate Penny2415 for potw. She is so kind and nice to everyone and her fan art is amazing! She loves Jet pack guy which he is epic! She meets friends wherever she goes! Megg I'm BEGGING you please choose her! She totes deserves it!"


"Congrats, Penny2415! And thank you SO much for the drawing you did for me :D"
"Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 10,000 coins and the POTW Background."
"Waddle on!"
"-Club Penguin Team"

Thanks Megg for sharing on who is this weeks Penguin of the Week. Anyways what do you all think of this blog post? Is there a penguin you would like to nominate or would you want to be chosen someday? Please leave your thoughts in the comments section below and more blog posts will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment