Friday, July 15, 2016

What Are Your Top "Must Do" Activities During the Finding Dory Party?

Hello everybody, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. On Wednesday the CP Blogger Megg put up a brand new post about some activities you like to do during the Finding Dory Party, check it out.

"Hi penguins!"
"The Finding Dory Party is in full swing, and I am LOVING all the Hank outfits I see waddling around."
"(This is literally my face when I haven't had coffee yet.)"
"Now, a question for all of YOU..."
"Aside from completing the quest tasks, and admiring the wonderful Finding Dory inspired outfits, what else are you enjoying at the party so far? I'd love to hear all about it in the comments below!"
"Waddle on,"
"-Club Penguin Team"
Thanks for the post Megg, I am interested to see what everyone else is doing during this party as well. Have you all done anything interesting yet during this party or did you not login yet? Please leave your thoughts in the comments section below and more blog posts will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment