Monday, May 2, 2016

Club Penguin blogger Saraapril resigns

What is up Penguins, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today the CP Blogger known as Saraapril has now officially announced that she will stop blogging about Club Penguin. Within her post she mentions how she started blogging back in 2008 which was 8 years ago and it became suspicious to most people why she stopped blogging for so long. If you want to read the whole article click here. Now for my personal views on Saraapril and how she was a big piece of the Club Penguin Community.

Saraapril is one of those bloggers who was mentioned around a lot in the Club Penguin community in which people will complain that she would complain too much about Club Penguin advertising too many parties which we have now seen for the past 3 years now and has gotten out of control. I truly believe that she was a huge influence for me to start blogging back in 2012 and although I am not the most dedicated blogger around, I definitely see her as someone who wants to put the most effort they can into their own work. I can understand the negativity about her and some days I questioned my stance on her before but she is a true friend to the Club Penguin Community and I believe she will make an impact to the world after finishing her blog. Sometimes I would check back everyday to see if she missed a day of posting, but when it does happen it gives me a shock because of how dedicated she was to bringing out the latest CP news. It would be great to meet her in real life because of how thoughtful and kind she has been along with speaking against online bullying can drive a movement. Typing this post almost makes me want to cry because there was just so much she could have done during the time she has been posting on her blog but she wanted to be an inspiration for the community. I know that most people will not be on the same page as me but you have got to remember that there has been no person who has dedicated this much time and effort to their Club Penguin Blog just to give us the things we deserve. Saraapril will be truly missed, but I will not be surprised if anyone happened to spot her online again on the island spreading kindness and cheers to her friends. Thank you for a wonderful 8 years Saraapril, and I hope to see you on the Island again.

No comments:

Post a Comment