Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Club Penguin Puffle Party 2015 Cheats

Hello Penguins, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. I did get around to this and unfortunately it is a bit too late plus I had no time to make a video. In a way however this party was Ok but reused some things from last years mainly the rooms which is why I will re-post last years video mainly displaying the rooms but the quest is not involved. I know this is kind of lazy of me to do this but the two years are nothing different other than the ski village being changed. Anyways lets start with this years quest and I will end up by putting up last years video. Check out the Puffle Party.

You can start at the ski village where you can see the start of our trip. Lets first check out the remodeled Puffle Lodge though.

There are four new rooms that are in the wild where two are used for the quest which is fine by me.

In this quest you must pick up items one at a time to find out what puffles may come around every time around.

When you complete all the other quests it will tell you to pick up the Fishing rod from the Puffle Lodge.

After fishing for the fish you will then need to drop off the food again. There the Legendary Sasquatch will come.

After all that is done you will see Sasquatch and the puffles gathering at the tree.

Here is the Previous Years party that includes all the same rooms except for the quests.



Pretty neat party don't you think? I hope the next ones are going to be better as I hope CP does the best they can. for the parties this year. Anyways please leave a comment below and leave your thoughts of this months party.

No comments:

Post a Comment