Thursday, November 27, 2014

Guess What's Coming to Club Penguin in January 2015

What is up everybody, Crzypengu here with a latest updates. On Wednesday Megg posted another post talking about January's Party next year, check it out.

"By Megg on November 26, 2014 - 16:38"
"Hi penguins!"
 
"I know, I know, it's not even December yet... but I am so excited about the parties coming next year -- I just can't wait to tell you about them!"
 
"For example, in January we're going to join the rebellion and fight back against the dark side. Any guesses what the party might be? ;)"
"YEP! It's going to be a Star Wars Rebels™ Takeover. We'll be posting a sneak peek at the beginning of January -- so stay tuned."
 
"If you've seen the show, let us know who your favorite character is and what you like best about them!"
 
"Waddle on,"
 
"-Club Penguin Team"

Pretty cool post don't you think? I think it is cool that we will have another Star Wars party but I would have rather continued on with the Original Trilogy only because I preferred it a lot more than the TV show. The TV show is pretty good but I believe going with the Original Trilogy would be a better idea. Anyways please leave a comment below on your thoughts of the brand new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment