Tuesday, August 5, 2014

¡Pingüi-Maratón por la Isla! (Penguin-Island Marathon!)

What is up Penguins, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Today a brand new post from the Spanish Club Penguin Blog was released, check it out.

First here is the Spanish Version.

"Por Karlapop321 el 05 de agosto de 2014 - 08:08 am"
"¡¡ALETAS PINGÜIS!!"
"Hoy me siento en forma y se me ha ocurrido una idea TOTAL, ¿a ver qué os parece? Sería genial organizar un maratón alrededor de la isla de CP, ¡¡toda la pingüinada corriendo junt@s!! Nos encontraremos en el Centro de Esquí y podríamos ir todos del mismo color, ¡será divertido!"
"Os espero este jueves 7 de agosto en el servidos Avalancha a las 7:30AM hora oficial de Club Penguin, ¡¡en sus puestos, listos… YA!!"
"¡Nos vemos en 321!"
And here is the English Version.
"By Karlapop321 the August 5, 2014 - 8:08 a.m." 
"PINGÜIS FINS!" 
"Today I feel fit and I have thought of a TOTAL idea, to see what you think? Would be great to organize a marathon around the island of CP, all penguinada running Junt @ s! Meet at the Center Ski and we could go all the same color, it'll be fun! "
"I hope this Thursday, August 7 served in the Avalanche at 7:30 am Club Penguin official time, at their posts, ready ... NOW!" 
"See you in 321!"
Pretty neat post don't you think? Do you like to read these different blog posts. I know some words are not always accurate but I try to make them as accurate as I can. Anyways please leave a comment below on your thoughts of the brand new blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment