Monday, August 11, 2014

A Lost Friend!

Hey Penguins Crzypengu here with some sad news. I had just heard it now that one of my all time favorite actors Robin Williams recently passed away. It says on the news that he died before noon today because of a suicide. This goes to all who knew him and how funny of a man he was. He has appeared on Movies such as Night of the Museum and all sorts of Disney Movies. My favorite films with him in it were especially Mrs. Doubtfire and Jumanji as those are the two films which cracked me up. This just comes to show that when you get older no matter how hard life is do not commit suicide or even take drugs. These are some things that I believe will ruin a persons life and those around them. I hope that no one else will die anytime soon.

RIP

Robin Williams
July 21, 1951- August 11, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment