Tuesday, May 27, 2014

UK Magazine - Penguin Cup Special!

Hey Gals and Guys, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. On the Club Penguin Blog there was a new post about the New Club Penguin Magazine coming out on Thursday, check it out.

"By Daffodaily5 on May 27, 2014 - 09:05"
"Hiya!"
"I just got my hands on the latest copy of the UK CP mag! This month the focus is Penguin Cup... talk about EPIC! I thought I'd share some sneak peeks with you guys before it hits the shops."
"As I said, this issue focuses on next month's Penguin Cup party, so you should expect lots of sport related info! As I'm from the UK, I'm obviously a huge footy fan, so this issue is super exciting! Of course, one of the most important things about any upcoming party is what outfit to wear, so it's worth taking a cheeky glance at Cadence's Catwalks  to see some fab outfit ideas for you to try out! You can also unlock some extra football gear using the item unlock code :)"
"As always, there's a fun selection of perplexing puzzles and hilaaaarious comics, plus a brilliant Puffle Cannon free gift! The magazine will be available in UK stores on May 29th (that's this Thurs!)"
"Byeee!"
"-Club Penguin Team"
Pretty cool Post don't you think? If you live in the UK will you be getting this New Magazine? Please leave a comment below on your thoughts of the brand New Club Penguin Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment