Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Club Penguin Igloo and Furniture Catalog March 2014

Hello Penguins, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. I was supposed to put this Catalog up about a month ago but I never got to it but anyways please check it out.

Click on the Sunny Sky Floor to get the Terracotta Tile Secret.

Click on the Rock on the Right Side of the Beach location to get the Secret Stone Igloo Secret.


Click on the Fish Fossil to get the Cave Igloo Secret.

Click on the Designer Log Stool to get the Acacia Tree Secret.

Pretty cool Catalog don't you think? Sorry for the long wait for the new catalog that was released, I had my hands tied on a lot of things and I needed to get them done. Anyways what did you think of the Muppets Party? Do you like the Airplane Igloo or no? Please leave a comment below on your opinion of the Furniture Catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment