Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Club Penguin Holiday Party 2013 Cheats

Hello Club Penguin Fans, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. I know that I am uploading this video late but I thought that having it released today would be perfect so that is what I did as it is Christmas. But anyways please check out this video.

This is a great party to have as it is a lot of fun to participate in. I hope you enjoyed this video and I would like to say that christmas for my religion started when Jesus Christ who is our savior is born but even though it may not be in this party, it is the main reason why Christmas is around. I just hope that you all today had a fantastic Holiday whether its Christmas, Hanukkah, or even Kwanzaa, that we will all be safe. Please be safe and be around your family as we all celebrate the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment