Saturday, August 17, 2013

Guest Blog from Ross Lynch!

Hello Gals and Guys, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. On Thursday a new and unusual blog post came from a Guest, check it out.

"By Guest Blogger on August 15, 2013 - 11:29 |"
"Hey Everyone... Ross Lynch here! Some of you may have seen me as Brady in the Disney Channel Original Movie, Teen Beach Movie."
"Just wanted to let you all know how stoked I am to be a part of the upcoming Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam. Having played Club Penguin when I was younger, I never would have thought my character from the movie would end up being a mascot in one of the parties!"
"The party looks pretty epic so stay tuned for more party updates and mascot meet up times from Polo Field."
"Later guys!"
"-Ross"
Pretty cool post huh? What do you think his old Penguin Account was? Do you think this will be a good party? Please leave a comment below on your thoughts of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment