Monday, December 3, 2012

Daffodaily5's Featured Fashions: December 3rd!

Club Penguin's very own Daffodaily5 has put up a post about the featured fashions today, check it out.

"By Daffodaily5 on December 3, 2012 - 05:43
Hiya!"

"I’ve got some fab news! From now on, we will have four stars of Featured Fashions each week! I receive so many epic nominations and see so many awesomely dressed penguins online, it’s tricky to just choose one."

"First up, we have Lorenaa30 who stood out to me as the ultimate purple penguin. I really like how her whole outfit is colour coordinated, it looks brill!"

"Next, Dino651 really impressed me as a super-secret-agent-pirate-penguin. This epic combo would warn off any pesky polar bears, I’m sure!"

"I spotted Suzika as her outfit is so colourful. I love how her blue hair matches her ghost catching outfit, it’s ace!"

"As you all know I love to see random outfits, especially ones like Mario6415. A cow in a tie holding a guitar… that’s hilarious!"

"I’d love to know what you think of these outfits too! Let me know in the comments below."

"P.S. Don’t forget to nominate your buddies if you think they have stand-out style!"

"- Club Penguin Team"

Thanks for the news Daffodaily5. What do you think of these outfits? I think they are quite interesting especially the cow one as I like cows and I like trains.

No comments:

Post a Comment