Sunday, August 20, 2017

Book Lovers Day

Hello Everyone, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. I haven't posted anything new on the blog in the past 10 days and there are four new Articles on the Club Penguin Island News site. This article written by Joe last week talks about Book Lovers Day, check it out.


"Hi penguin pals,"

"Happy Book Lovers Day! Okay, so I’m a couple days late, but I love books no matter what day it is!"

"To celebrate, I’m making a list of all the books I plan to read. I’ve chosen some science fiction, fantasy, and nature books. (Yep, there are even a couple about penguins.)"

"But do you know which book I want to read most? The Island Codex."

"The Island Codex is a mysterious book that Aunt Arctic’s kept safe. There’s no telling what secrets are in it! All we know is that it’s a big deal to the island, and Aunt Arctic is afraid it will fall into Herbert’s paws."

"What kind of mystery in the codex could be so important?"

"A path to Penglantis?"
"Secret treasures on Mount Blizzard?"
"The password to Aunt Arctic’s computer?"


"I might never cross the Island Codex off my reading list, but hey, it’s fun to think what it might contain."

"So let’s put our heads together—what’s the big secret in the Island Codex? Get on your detective hats and let me know your best guesses in the comments."
Waddle On
 
Those are some very interesting theories about the book Joe, I am hoping that it will be about Penglantis if we get a hold of it. Who knows what's in the book though because we may have to speculate about it now and maybe we will find out what is in the book in the future. What do you all think of these different theories of what's inside the book? Do you have any theories of your own? Please leave your theories about this book in the comments section below and more blog posts will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment