Saturday, September 12, 2015

Club Penguin Fashion Festival 2015 Overview

Hello Penguins, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. I need to catch up on a lot of things this week that happened in the past. I did not get the chance to get the Fashion Festival cheats up so I can only show an overview of it. Anyways check out the party that occurred last week.

So there are only a couple of different rooms that are decorated which is OK but I prefer the whole Island to be filled with decorations like the older days. Anyways this is the Town.

The Dock

The Snow Forts

The Ice Rink

The Plaza

The forest

This secret wave room.

This is the Fashion Festival portfolio that displays what are the next outfit competition is.

Also there is another piece of the Fashion Portfolio that displays your outfits.

Here are the emotes for this Party.

That is basically all that is offered during the party. In my opinion I give it a 7 out of ten mainly because it is one of the only parties this year that is not advertised for once and it also is a bit better than the past. However I still believe more rooms should have been decorated and items needed to be handed out for free this time around. Anyways what did you think of this party? Did you like it or hate it? Please leave your comments below on your thoughts of this party and more posts will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment