Thursday, July 16, 2015

Penguin of the Week: Pandaparty01

What is up Penguins, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. As of right now the Igloo catalog is a bit glitched for me so I decided to go back to today's blog post, check it out.

"By Megg on July 16, 2015 - 16:36"
"Hi Penguins!"
"I'm posting this a few days early because... I'M GOING CAMPING TOMORROW! My tent won't be as fancy as our Penguin of the Week's igloo, but it'll do."
"Pandaparty01 was nominated by her sibling, mysteriously known as V. ;)"
"Here is their comment:"
"I would like to nominate my sister Pandaparty01. She is really kind and comes around when I need her. She even helped me get rid of my shyness!!! Because of her I have friends that help me...Sisi you got a god eye for friendship and I just want to let you know that you are THE BEST!"
"Congrats Pandaparty01, and what a great comment from your sibling – Family is the best!"
"Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Winners receive 10,000 coins and the POTW Background."

"Waddle on!"

"-Club Penguin Team"

Pretty neat post don't you think? I hope I can catch up along the way with more blog posts as they are posted up. Anyways please leave a comment below on your thoughts of this new post and I will put up more updates tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment