Wednesday, February 11, 2015

No Excuses

Hello again Penguins, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. I have to point out that I did not put up last months party walkthrough which I already have recorded and have the ability to put up on YouTube. I did have 6 days of work last week and about 6 again this week which I am not really happy about because I only get the one day off. I have no excuse however that I am not getting to these posts as I have promised to get to. I need to also finish the PSA Missions from the game and on my laptop I am going to have to add all my resources I can to make the videos quicker and faster because the desktop cannot work well anymore. I want to catch up on posts but I really have no excuse why I did not post as much as I like to so far this year. I am sorry for letting you all down and I really want to catch up with the latest updates on the island. Please do not be worried as I know most of you will not be but to those who are I am sorry. I am not like Saraapril who posts every day and I am a normal guy who has to catch on in life. With this I say I will get my lazy butt to work more than I can count. Thank you for your time and I hope to put up more posts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment