Saturday, January 10, 2015

Which Star Wars Rebels Penguin Are You?

Hello once again penguins, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. Yesterday a new post on the Star Wars Rebels Party was posted on a quiz, check it out.

"By Megg on January 9, 2015 - 11:59"
"Some of you may not know this, but I LOVE quizzes. Like ones where I get to find out which celebrity I relate to most, or what job I'm most suited for (thankfully I was suited for a job like this, haha.) I can never take too many quizzes."
 
"If you're a quiz lover too and you've been wondering which Star Wars Rebels character you relate to most, you're in luck! We've got a quiz for that ;)"
 
"Now you can find out and dress up as that character for the party!"
 
 
"Don't forget to leave a comment telling us which character you got! You'll find out who I got when I dress up for the party :D"
 
"Waddle on,"
 
"-Club Penguin Team"

Pretty neat post don't you think? I do not know who I am yet, but I might be the Inquisitor lol, no but seriously I may be part of the rebellion. Anyways what do you think of this new post? Please leave a comment below on your thoughts of this new post and this is Crzypengu signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment