Thursday, July 31, 2014

August 2014 Party Announcement!

Hello Penguins, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. I am on vacation right now but I also got my laptop to work finally. Anyways there is a post on the Club Penguin blog put up yesterday about a new party in August that I think some will like, check it out.

"By Megg on July 30, 2014 - 13:42"
"There have been rumors floating around and some of you may have already seen some confirmation of this month's party."
 
"Well, here is your official Club Penguin Team-stamped confirmation seal of approval! (Did that even make sense?)"
 
"Everything is true! Club Penguin and Disney's Frozen are coming together! :D"
 
"Stay tuned to the blog, as we'll have more details and sneak peeks coming soon!"
 
"Waddle on,"
 
"-Club Penguin Team"

In my opinion I think this party will be the coolest of the summer (see what I did there). Anyways I think that a lot of Disney Lovers will love this and I know a lot will not but I do believe Frozen is overrated a bit but I think the movie is still pretty good. Anyways what do you think of this post? Are you wanting to attend this party? Please leave a comment below on your thoughts of the brand new blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment