Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Crzypengu's Adventures

Today I was bored so I decided to put up some pictures I had with some friends, check it out.

I was playing with many people at my forest adventure igloo and here they are like I promised.

Well everything was normal except for this lake I found and did a penguin get trapped in there or is it just a monster.

Meeting new penguins is a blast isn't it Gabz4000

 
EEEK, some wolves are trying to get into the cabin and licking me? Lol they just wanted some food, of course I will get you some food wolves Pengy88164 and Gyou23. Gives food to nice wolves. 

While looking around I found that Pingule123 was looking at me strangely where I was acting like a Gnome even though the other Gnome doesn't talk.

 
Now I am Robin Hood and I see that P88532005 is a clown and I didn't clowns lived in these parts, I guess they will practice Juggling for the Fair.

I was about to leave and sail off on another adventure when I heard Billowy 1 had important things to do so I decided to let them use the boat:)


 
I wonder where that passage will lead to? Maybe it goes to a secret cave but I don't want to be startled by anything especially Giant Watermelons. 

Thanks for the fun everyone, I know that I had a blast. would you like to come to one of my parties? If you do follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/Crzypengu1 where you can send me messages about the blog and more. Until next time, I'm Crzypengu and I will see you later CP fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment