Thursday, April 20, 2017

Penguin of the Week: JD Ryan

What is up Penguins, Crzypengu here with the latest updates. On Tuesday Megg put out a brand new blog post on the Island News blog where it announces the first Penguin of the Week on Club Penguin Island.

"Hi, penguins!"
"jd ryan was nominated to be Penguin of the Week by, Coolboy978CP57304732Lovebacon56Micah203CP60527916CP30801298CP29002408 & Pinksleddy!"
"Here are their nominations:"
“Nominate JD Ryan. I nominated him a few days ago. He really is a good friend to hang out with. He teaches people secrets about the island every day. He loves to give tours to new penguins. He wants penguins to feel welcome and get to know the island. He was a great friend on old cp and he still is.”
“People love JD Ryan. He should be potw. All he cares about is helping other people. I saw him help give this little kid a tour of Club Penguin Island. It was adorable. He wants everyone to enjoy playing the game and not be confused with anything. From what many other ppl and I see, he should be POTW”
“I’d like to nominate Jd Ryan! Before I met him, I had no idea just how kind one penguin could get. Then I met Jd Ryan. I witnessed him being very kind to others. One penguin was trying to give tours, and no one came. Even tho Jd Ryan didn’t need a tour, he was being a good penguin pal, and took it. Jd Ryan and I, hung out for a long time, and I had absolutely no clue how nice he was. It’s now pretty clear why so many penguins enjoyed his company. I don’t think I could ever ask for a better friend, and I’m very grateful for having known him.”
“I also nominate JD Ryan! He’s been very kind to me, and we are good friends!”
“I nominate JD RYAN. He is dedicated to everything he does. People are always talking about what a great influence he is for the Club Penguin Island community. He helps fellow penguins with any problems that they have and he teaches people secrets about the island. He would be a great example of POTW”
“I nominate JD ryan. He has taught me most of what I know about Club Penguin Island. He was the first person I met when I first joined. He took time out of his free time to help me, a penguin he doesn’t even know at the time, learn about Club Penguin Island. I think he would be a great potw.”
“I would like to nominate one of my closest friends JD Ryan. He’s truly a great friend. I’ve seen him help other penguins get around the island and complete daily challenges. He does whatever he can to make the island a better community. He always helps a penguin who is having trouble.”
“For Penguin of the Week, I would like to nominate my new friend, jd ryan, whom I could tell was a really nice penguin when I first met them. Jd ryan has been a part of the CP community for many years and deserves the POTW title for sure.”
"Congrats, jd ryan!"
"Want to nominate a friend for Penguin of the Week? Leave a comment telling us why! Each Penguin of the Week receives 5,000 coins and the POTW emoji pack (coming soon)."
Congratulations jd ryan for becoming the first Penguin of the Week on Club Penguin Island. I think it would be really cool to be nominated for this award, but I would also like to wait until the Igloos come into the game. Anyways what did you all think of this blog post? Are you all excited to see what will come next in this game? Please leave your thoughts in the comments section below and more blog posts will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment